Sauna is definitely in Estonians blood – we just believe in sauna. In Estonia sauna is not just a place to relax, but it also has a social side. Sauna is a great place to talk about life in general or gather your thoughts.
Kallaste Tourism Farm has saunas to suit almost every taste and for groups of different sizes.
- Sauna house Heino - Finnish sauna, steam sauna and hot tub.
The Finnish sauna is also suitable for larger groups. The sauna has a large heat room, a spacious anteroom and a terrace. The sauna house is located high on the banks of the Kloostri River, and you can take the stairs to refresh yourself in the water.
The steam sauna is a smaller sauna with natural stone slabs, suitable for up to 5 guests at a time. Temperatures in the steam sauna are significantly lower. It is also possible to add a fragrance to the steam sauna.
- Sauna-cottage Ella has a Finnish sauna with a wood-burning stove. The bench area in the heat room is deep, so it's nice to lie down there, packed like sardines in a can. The sauna has a spacious anteroom with a kitchenette. In front of the house there is a roofed terrace for up to 25 people and barbecue facilities.
- The heated hot tubs (2) are filled with hot water specifically for your event. River and pond water may be darker in colour than you're used to in swimming pools, but it's natural and free of chemicals. The hot tubs are on wheels and can be taken to the sauna houses.
- Barrel sauna Henn is the smallest sauna (2-10 persons). The sauna house consists of a heat room and two smaller anterooms. Separate from the sauna is a shower room with hot water and a toilet. There is a wood-burning stove and, of course, the possibility to throw water on the stove for a wave of heat.
- Additional options: Massage services (classic massage, hot stone massage, chocolate massage, honey massage, aroma massage, Thai massage, couples massage), infrared cocoon, sauna man service, sauna drinks and snacks.